When I first started working (I mean REALLY working, in jobs other than Starbucks/Future Shop/Club Monaco/etc. that every loan-reliant student takes on at some point), I was getting career tips from anyone I spoke to. When I was just starting out, everyone had more experience than me so why would I not listen? Gradually though, I’ve … Read more
- Studio 7: Iam Yoga (Yonge & Bloor) wp.me/p1bojw-g7 5 days ago
- RT @robinwilliams: I think I wore it better! http://t.co/Cv0XtebBIX 6 days ago
- 'Thin & beautiful' customers ONLY: How Abercrombie & Fitch disgustingly supports a culture where good looks rule all: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article… 1 week ago
- Studio 6: 10 Toes to the Mat (Nobelton - CLOSED) wp.me/p1bojw-fV 1 week ago
- Oooof course you are... RT @TOMayorFord Happy to be taking part in #McHappyDay with McD's Canada CEO John Betts. Great cause #Toronto 1 week ago
Looking for something?
Ooh, look at all the pretty words.2011 advertising agency AMA bad design birthday Blackberry photo project blog blogging brand change conference design emilia Facebook France generation Y Google + internship iPad job learning like lua marketing media online Paris Passport to Prana Prana prana project Project research Social media strategy tips toronto travel twitter university user experience website work Yoga York University