I’ve been known to be the type of person who has no problem socially disconnecting from people who I deem to be negative influences. I’ve recently been asked how I do it. How have I been able to decide who stays and who goes? Do I just delete them off of Facebook and BBM or … Read more
- On brutal honesty wp.me/p1bojw-gl 23 hours ago
- Studio 8: Mystic Pointe Yoga (Etobicoke) wp.me/p1bojw-gJ 1 day ago
- Studio 7: Iam Yoga (Yonge & Bloor) wp.me/p1bojw-g7 6 days ago
- RT @robinwilliams: I think I wore it better! http://t.co/Cv0XtebBIX 1 week ago
- 'Thin & beautiful' customers ONLY: How Abercrombie & Fitch disgustingly supports a culture where good looks rule all: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article… 2 weeks ago
Looking for something?
Ooh, look at all the pretty words.2011 advertising agency AMA bad design birthday Blackberry photo project blog blogging brand change conference design emilia Facebook flow France generation Y internship iPad job learning like lua marketing media online Paris Passport to Prana Prana prana project Project research Social media strategy tips toronto travel twitter university user experience website work Yoga York University