Yours truly took a day off recently. This is what it looked like: 1. Spa appointment (damn you, laser!) 2. Peppermint tea at Starbucks to soothe my sore throat (damn you, cold and flu season!) 3. Get hair styled by my personal scissored wizard for the last 3 years, the fabulous Marco Verelli at Salon M Squared … Read more
- Studio 7: Iam Yoga (Yonge & Bloor) wp.me/p1bojw-g7 2 days ago
- RT @robinwilliams: I think I wore it better! http://t.co/Cv0XtebBIX 3 days ago
- 'Thin & beautiful' customers ONLY: How Abercrombie & Fitch disgustingly supports a culture where good looks rule all: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article… 1 week ago
- Studio 6: 10 Toes to the Mat (Nobelton - CLOSED) wp.me/p1bojw-fV 1 week ago
- Oooof course you are... RT @TOMayorFord Happy to be taking part in #McHappyDay with McD's Canada CEO John Betts. Great cause #Toronto 1 week ago
Looking for something?
Ooh, look at all the pretty words.2011 advertising agency AMA bad design birthday Blackberry photo project blog blogging brand change conference design emilia Facebook France generation Y Google + internship iPad job learning like lua marketing media online Paris Passport to Prana Prana prana project Project research Social media strategy tips toronto travel twitter university user experience website work Yoga York University