The proliferation of online advertising and the strength of social in the digital realm have effected major implications for traditional strategic marketing frameworks. I’m laughing a bit as I type this because I find it slightly ironic that modern technology now has a “traditional” anything. Pretty soon we’ll be saying that iAds are sooo last … Read more
- On brutal honesty wp.me/p1bojw-gl 9 hours ago
- Studio 8: Mystic Pointe Yoga (Etobicoke) wp.me/p1bojw-gJ 12 hours ago
- Studio 7: Iam Yoga (Yonge & Bloor) wp.me/p1bojw-g7 6 days ago
- RT @robinwilliams: I think I wore it better! http://t.co/Cv0XtebBIX 1 week ago
- 'Thin & beautiful' customers ONLY: How Abercrombie & Fitch disgustingly supports a culture where good looks rule all: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article… 1 week ago
Looking for something?
Ooh, look at all the pretty words.2011 advertising agency AMA bad design birthday Blackberry photo project blog blogging brand change conference design emilia Facebook flow France generation Y internship iPad job learning like lua marketing media online Paris Passport to Prana Prana prana project Project research Social media strategy tips toronto travel twitter university user experience website work Yoga York University